Voice Lessons near Orange
It's great to start at a young age! Have you ever wondered why it's so easy for young children to learn more than one language? Music Maker introduces music fundamentals to children at the time when their hearing capabilities are developing
Why take singing lessons
- To learn to read music score, find a note, various scales, and music theory.
- To learn various musical standard, musical styles.
- To learn breathing technique and strengthen lungs
- balance between lower and upper register
- chest voice vs head voice
- the use of chest register
- To learn to control volume
- To overcome the nuances of performance
- To identify your own natural voice, natural rather than artificial
- what it can do and cannot do
- To learn how not to ruin your voice
- To identify vocal faults and to correct them
- To learn vocal technique: non-vibrating sounds, straight tone, proper vocal cord closure
- PYLUSD School District, see recommendation.
- Anaheim City Recreation Department, see schedule (Click Special Interest, Click Location: Music Maker Academy)
- iLEAD Home Study Program, see info
NCIS, Temptation, Cote De Pablo, Edmond Allmond on the piano.
Mary BurroughsTeaches Piano & Voice
Undergraduate studies in piano and voice: Point Park University PA, Cypress College, Santiago Canyon College
Melody SittTeaches Voice, Piano, Toddler Music classes
Undergraduate study at California State University, Fullerton
Lynnda SnyderTeaches Piano & Musical Theater
Master of Fine Arts degree: Claremont Graduate University
Bachelor of Arts degree: Chapman University