Violin Rentals in Anaheim
Why Rent Violin?
- They are different size of violin 1/2, 3/4, 4/4 (full size), players play progressively larger instruments as they grow.
Renting allows them to move up when they grow to the next size.
Unlike trombone, which only come with one size.
- There are many musical instruments violin, guitar, saxophone, flute, etc.
Renting allows time to see how serious the student will be and to determine what kind of violin is right for the longer term.
Students can try the violin to be sure it's the instrument they want to play.
- There are maintenance in everything...., including your married life.
The rental violin takes the initial wear-and-tear of learning to play.
The maintenance and replacement plan keeps the violin playing well, repairs it if it's damaged.
- Less expensive, economically make sense.
A portion of rent can be applied to the purchase of a violin.
Unless you like to collect 1/2, 3/4, 4/4 size of the violin from your children.
Music Maker's flexible rental plan provides students with top quality brand-name instruments at affordable prices.
Unlike our competitors, Music Maker includes Maintenance and Repair Coverage with every instrument rental. Between rentals, every instrument is sterilized and inspected by a professional technician to assure safety and dependability. And, you're not just renting. Up to six months of your rental cost can be credited toward a purchase at any time during the rental period.*
- Fit your size, follow your growth
- Unsure about the instrument you want to play
- Children change their mind
- Maintenance worry
- Brand name selection
- Easy and quick processing