Digital Pianos and Portable Keyboards near Placentia
Music Maker an authorized Yamaha dealer for Digital Piano and Portable Keyboard. Music Maker is also an authorized Yamaha Music Education.
Portable Keyboard, Digital Piano and Acoustic Piano.
- Usually weigh less than 20 lbs. and have a smaller range, with 49 and 61-key models.
- Keyboard stands may be offered with the instrument at an additional cost, but they can be played table-top.
- Are also easily storable.
- Notoriously light and plasticy. Not too touch-sensitivity.
Portable/Digital Keyboard: Yamaha YPT-255
- May only offer a few voices, and might not contain any songs or rhythms at all. These voices usually sound pretty genuine (depending on brand and quality) and tend to be the staples: grand piano, harpsichord, strings, and jazz or pipe organ. Abridged sample songs may be included to preview these sounds.
- Are not unstorable. Weigh from 25-60 lbs., and usually come with 61, 76, or 88 keys.
- Somewhat touch-sensitive.
Digital Piano-Yamaha DGX-660
- One sound.
- Very Touch-sensitive, original piano instrument.
How do you decide?
- Relocation factor.
For Portable Keyboard and Digital Piano, please contact Music Maker an authorized Yamaha Dealer.
For Piano, please choose the following Yamaha Authorized Dealers:
- HANMI PIANO 7942 GARDEN GROVE BLVD GARDEN GROVE, CA 92841 Tel (714) 891-5551
- DENNIS HAGERTY KEYBOARD CONCEPTS 18285 EUCLID AVE FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA 92708 Tel (714) 544-0088
- SOCAL PIANOS 740 SO ROCHESTER AVE SUITE B ONTARIO, CA 91761 Tel (909) 605-6457
Learning to play the piano can be fun and one of the most fundamentally rewarding ways to start the study of music. Our Music School has structured its lessons in a standardized way that makes music not only easier to learn, but more enjoyable as well. As a student in the Yamaha Piano Course, you will be learning from our exclusive Pianoforte curriculum developed by the Yamaha Music Foundation.
Our proven syllabus goes beyond the traditional piano lesson to help students learn technique, repertiore, keyboard harmony, duets and improvisation. Lessons will also include other traditional methods carefully chosen by the teacher to meet individual goals and needs.
Piano Forte Books
Scales & Arpeggios
Theory of music
Solfege, Finger Exercises, & Etudes
Improvisation & Keyboard Harmony
Our retail store also offer piano books, classical, jazz and others.
Teaches Piano, Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM), Music Teachers’ Association of California (MTAC)
Graduate study in Music Education & Piano Performance: California State University, Los Angeles
Bachelor of Arts degree in Piano Performance: Wuhan Music Conservatory Read More
Mary BurroughsTeaches Piano & Voice
Undergraduate studies in piano and voice: Point Park University PA, Cypress College, Santiago Canyon College
Lynnda SnyderTeaches Piano & Musical Theater
Master of Fine Arts degree: Claremont Graduate University
Bachelor of Arts degree: Chapman University
Teacher DTeaches Piano, Toddler music class, Music Teachers’ Association of California (MTAC)
Bachelor of Arts in Music: California State University, Chico
Steve DavisTeaches Piano, Guitar, Bass Guitar, & Improvisation
Master of Arts degree: University of California, Santa Barbara
Bachelor of Arts degree: University of California, Santa Barbara